WBC 2013 - Sydney - 2 Gun - Team results

Congratulations to USA A again for winning the gold, but especially congrats to South Africa A and Australian A teams for Silver and Bronze.

Jim

Congratulations USA Team A and Charles Huckeba...great shooting. What are the "qualifiers" that will be shot in 2014? Also, is the World Championship at St. Louis in 2015? For those that do not know Charles, here is a picture taken at Raton. Thanks, James Mock

23svqr6.jpg

Last edited:
my feeble memory is that

Congratulations USA Team A and Charles Huckeba...great shooting. What are the "qualifiers" that will be shot in 2014? Also, is the World Championship at St. Louis in 2015? Thanks, James Mock

the qualifiers are Cactus in Phoenix, Hog Roast in Fairchance, East-West in St. Louis , and Rattlesnake in Raton. And then of course the Nationals at Holton, MI, which we still have not heard a date for.

And as I last heard, yes, the Worlds match in '15 is in St. Louis.

Like I said, my feeble memory.

David

Congratulations

Congratulations to Gene, Ed, Bob & Tony, the "USA A" team for a great result and well done to South Africa A on the silver, pretty impressive for a 'newer' country to the WBC. To the Aussies in 3rd, 4th & 5th, a great recovery on the last day for an impressive result and well done to all. We are very proud of all the Australians involved in all aspects of this WBC.

A most honourable mention to Charles Huckeba for a wonderful achievement for someone so young and Gene Bukys for almost doing it again.

Kath & Tony in OZ

Best Wishes

to my southern neighbors and especially those members of USA Team A for winning the Team portion of the Championships.

I would also like to congratulate all those who travelled GREAT distances to compete in these Championships. It was no easy task. There was a lot of time and money spent to be able to participate. There were a few misfortunes along the way but guys hold your heads high. You did your countrymen proud. All the more reason to dig deep and show the rest of the world the men you really are. Get R Done in 2015.

Finally I want to thank the guys and gal from Team Canada who made the trip. You did Canada proud. Can't wait to hear the stories.

Calvin

Back