Wawarsing NY SOTY Match Saturday 7/6

Bill B

The Wawarsing Rod and Gun Club will host it's 3rd SOTY match this Sat. July 6th. This will be 3 Gun match in the morning followed by an Unlimited match in the afternoon. Registration will start at 8:00 am and the sporter match will begin at 9:00. Lunch will be provided at the end of the 3 gun match. Please let me know if you plan on attending so that I can have an idea of how many I need to feed. I'm planning on cold cut sandwiches w/ potato and macaroni salads and chips. Water and soda will be available in the club house. The long-range forecast is predicting a hot, partly cloudy day with 7 mph winds and scattered thunderstorms.

Yes

Bill
I'll be there!
I'll give you the bad news now so you're not upset on Saturday!
Your fovorite BBQ joint is no longer at Fairchance!!
Going to be a Dollar General?!
Pete

Bill
I'll be there!
I'll give you the bad news now so you're not upset on Saturday!
Your fovorite BBQ joint is no longer at Fairchance!!
Going to be a Dollar General?!
Pete

I just Googled them and it looks like they moved to a location just North of Uniontown. They still have a Facebook page. The new location may not be as convenient to Fairchance but I'll drive a little out of my way for it. See you Sat.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Big-...15813095109839?id=115813095109839&sk=page_map

I'll be there, for another helping of Humble Pie. Low on Whoopass, these days..........;)

Thanks Mel. I'll plan on 11 shooters for lunch (Alfredos, Ecks. Griffin. Roberson. Longo. Vobecky, Lanning. me and possibly Ponsolle). Anybody know of any other possible shooters?

Bill,
I'm gonna be there. I'm thinking Rt 90 to Rt 87 and then let my GPS be my guide. Any tricky directions?

Michael

Bill, you might better save a couple spots for Eugene & Jeff, They are due! I hope they can make it. Ed.

We are due !

Bill, you might better save a couple spots for Eugene & Jeff, They are due! I hope they can make it. Ed.

Ed,

Eugene and I plan on being there. I wont forget to pack jumper cables and the spot light for road kill deer. (wife still isn't over the smell from that deer and Melvin was right it took 2 weeks and 5 car washes and it still stunk up the garage)

Jeff

Bill,
I'm gonna be there. I'm thinking Rt 90 to Rt 87 and then let my GPS be my guide. Any tricky directions?

Michael

Nothing tricky Michael. You'll get off Rt. 87 at the New Paltz exit and take a left off the ramp onto Rt 299 go thru New Paltz then take a right onto 44/55. Go over the ridge then take a left onto Rt 209. and the a right on Rt55. Then a left onto Sportsman's Road just before a bridge. There are signs on Rt 55 and on Sportsmen Rd. The address is: 25 Sportsmen's Road Napanoch, NY 12458 for your GPS.

It'll be great to see you there.

Ed,

Eugene and I plan on being there. I wont forget to pack jumper cables and the spot light for road kill deer. (wife still isn't over the smell from that deer and Melvin was right it took 2 weeks and 5 car washes and it still stunk up the garage)

Jeff

It'll be great to see you both again. Drive safe!

Jeff: That smell in yer garage........round here, we call that BBQ.
None the less, drive safe, or......Fast and take chances. You hit another deer, dont leave any behind, we'll wait for you guys! Ed.

When I said "Drive careful" it was wasn't just some polite platitude. On the way to the club this afternoon to drop off the foodstuffs, I was almost involved in two head-on accidents when I encountered two mini-vans taking the corners in my lane. Quick reflexes prevented them both. These occurred less than a mile from the club and the two incidents were within 30 seconds of each other. My heart rate has finally gone back to normal. So - - - drive carefully and defensively. There are a lot of drivers in the Catskill area that aren't used to country driving or driving much at all. Although tomorrow most of them will be walking, as they are not allowed to operate machinery or work on Saturdays.

Back