Wawarsing IR50/50 3 gun + unlimited 4/12

R

R.J.Bain

The Wawarsing Rod and Gun Club will be holding their first 50/50 match of the season on Saturday April 12th. Sign-in will begin at 8:00 AM and the 3- gun will begin at 9:00AM. Following a nice sausage and pepper lunch cooked by the Eck brothers, we will shoot 3 cards of 50/50 unlimited. Let me know if you if you will attend.

Wawarsing 50/50

:D Hi Bob, Got your PM thank you, and see you and the boys Sat.

Joe T

Hey guys .... not sure yet but I'm hoping to be there on Saturday.

Got a question .... since I'll only be shooting 13.5 and Unlimited ... it looks like I don't have to be there at 8:00AM ..... as long as I'm there by 9:30AM

REGISTRATION
Match to start at predetermined time. Registration will close at the end of the first relay of the Sporter Class. No one will be allowed to sign up after the end of the first relay of the Sporter Class. Registration forms are to be filled out and signed by each competitor.

Do I have that Right?

Also .... when are you guys planning on putting up the canopy? I'm hoping to shoot an IR50/50 Target or two before Saturday and I don't want to end up going on the same day that you guys are putting it up.

Fred

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Macky, it might be a good idea to show up the same day, and give them a hand. Never hurts for a club member to help out.

Hi Bob,

I wouldn't have a problem with that, as long as my schedule fits in with theirs.

I need to take my time when my job permits ... and that pretty much is on a day-by-day basis. I'm always willing to help out whenever I can, you should know that, but I don't usually find out what's going on until it happens or something gets posted on this board.

Fred

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a question .... since I'll only be shooting 13.5 and Unlimited ... it looks like I don't have to be there at 8:00AM ..... as long as I'm there by 9:30AM

REGISTRATION
Match to start at predetermined time. Registration will close at the end of the first relay of the Sporter Class. No one will be allowed to sign up after the end of the first relay of the Sporter Class. Registration forms are to be filled out and signed by each competitor.

Do I have that Right?

Does anyone have an answer on my question? This is our first year shooting IR50/50 and I'm not sure how things work yet.

Thanks .... Fred

Big Macky, at Wawarsing Saturday, there will in fact be TWO MATCHES, which will make up ONE EVENT. The first match consists of Sporter, 10.5lb, and 13.5lb. For this match you must sign up by the end of the first relay of Sporter Class. Even if you are only going to shoot 13.5lb. At the conclusion of this match, there will be a lunch Break followed by an UNLIMITED Match. Sign up for this match can take place before the unlimited match starts. Hope this answers your question.

Thanks Bob .... that answers it perfectly.

I didn't realize that there were two registrations .... one in the AM for the 3 Gun, and one later in the day for the Unlimited. That works out real good for those only shooting Unlimited ... they wouldn't need to be there for the AM registration and then sit around and watch until the afternoon.

Good Plan .... Thanks

Fred

Bob, Seeing as I am in Florida, soaking up the sun and fishing my self to death,I will not be at the match Sat. Fishing is verry good, realy injoying myself. Good luck to all. See you when I get home, mid May I think! Hope you post results as allways, some people told me to look for there name at or neer the top of the list!! Your Friend, Marty

Marty hurry home the matches are not the same without you.Tim I am calling you out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marty hurry home the matches are not the same without you.Tim I am calling you out!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK calm down there Melvin, it's gonna be a loooooong season. If you're gonna bust my chops there's a waiting list plus we're shooting up here Saturday. Besides, what's up with the sausage? You guys ain't exactly in Tuscany. I've heard vailed references to Possum, Racoon, or some other non-specific tree crawler.

I won't be able to make it, I have a conflict in the pm and, besides, I haven't fired a shot of rimfire since last season. Hopefully in the next couple weeks I can get it tuned up.

Bainer,
I'd be ashamed of myself if I didn't make the first IR50/50 match at the closest range to Salem! I'll be there for the morning match, but can't stay for the UL. We're having the house resided starting Monday and I've got a bunch of stuff to do to stay ahead of the sider. I'll probably find time to eat some of those sausage and peppers before I leave :D
Todd

Ir-50/50 Shoot

I'll be there to try my hand at a new target. If it's ok with everyone, I'll start with some excuses now for my less than stellar performance, starting with the most plausible then moving right into the questionable and then quickly graduating to the downright ridiculous.

#1-I'm shootin' a 2013, bedded in a top secret proprietary Jello brand Gellatin.
#2-I had my tuner set to Skeet,I swear.By the time I noticed, it was too late.
#3-The target is so new, I didn't want to ruin it by puttin' any holes in it.
#4-I wanted to give everyone else a shootin' chance?
#5-I brought my "practice" ammo by mistake.
#6-There's sighters on this new target?
#7-I couldn't concentrate, the sausage really worked its magic.
#8-Obama or Hillary, again, I couldn't concentrate.
#9-It's been a while since I've shot at anything this close?
#10-Dag Nabbit Musky, I need more COWBELL!

It's wise to keep some in reserve, so I still have more. I haven't used them all up in case I REALLY have to lay it on.

Seriously, It'll be good playing catching up with ya'll again.

Best Regards,
Mike T.

Mike,

Sorry I'm going to miss you. I remember you from way back, back when I was shooting my Cooper sporter. Shoot well! - Bill

Wawarsing IR-50/50 Shoot

Hey there Bill, it sure has been a while. I'm sure we'll cross paths sometime this season. Till then, good shooting to ya.

Back