Wawarsing IR50/50 3 Gun and UL Match Sat June 28.

Bill B

The Wawarsing Rod and Gun Club at 25 Sportsman's Rd Napanoch NY will hold a 3 Gun and UL Match on Sat. June 28. Registration will be at 8 am and match will begin at 9 am. Lunch will be served and the UL match will be contested after lunch (approx 12:30 pm). Please let me know if you plan to attend so that I can make sure there is enough food for everyone.

Please note: The bridge on Rt 55 is still closed. Follow the detour signs on Rt 209. Take the left at the end of the detour, through the barricade to Sportsman's Road. The club entrance is clearly signed.

Hope to see you there.

The Wawarsing Rod and Gun Club at 25 Sportsman's Rd Napanoch NY will hold a 3 Gun and UL Match on Sat. June 28. Registration will be at 8 am and match will begin at 9 am. Lunch will be served and the UL match will be contested after lunch (approx 12:30 pm). Please let me know if you plan to attend so that I can make sure there is enough food for everyone.

Please note: The bridge on Rt 55 is still closed. Follow the detour signs on Rt 209. Take the left at the end of the detour, through the barricade to Sportsman's Road. The club entrance is clearly signed.

Hope to see you there.

Hey Bill,

Give me a call . - CS

Shoe Makers Kid got some new shoes

Bill
After my STELLER performance at Walkill. I thought it best to get some barrel work done for myself. Looking forward to testing them before the "SUPER COOPER SHOOT" next month. See you Sat.

Gordon, I think you should name your rifle "Cobbler's Shoe" It looks like you finally have yourself something fitting a man of your abilities.

The menu will be the world famous Michigan hot dogs. Water and soft drinks also provided. You all bring your own competitive fire.

Last edited:
Bill,
Wish I could make it but I have a shoot here in Maine. Congrats on your class win at the Unlimited Nationals. See you in July.

Ted Derivan

Thanks Ted. I was using the Nationals as a tune-up for the Maine State Championship. See you in July. Dial up a little wind in Augusta for us like you have at Lincoln County. Good luck to you.

Ok, so 6 shooters have indicated that they are planning to attend this match. I have heard though the grapevine that 4 other shooters are planning to attend. I also know that I could have as many as 15 shooters if all the usual suspects attend. It's difficult to plan for lunch for a number of shooters between 6 and 15. Either some will go hungry or the club would have paid for lots of food that will go uneaten. I'm trying to keep the cost of my matches down and want to provide a lunch but I can't do that if I plan lunch for the 15 that might show up and find only 6 actually showing up.

I'm going to do the shopping tomorrow (Friday), so if you know you are coming and haven't notified me, please do so.

The shooters that I have heard thru the grapevine that are coming are: Melvin Eck, John Metsger, Bruce Selneck and Chris Peterson.

Regular shooters that I have not heard from are: Paul Vobecky, Joe Turturro, Joe Masiello, Greg Shevchuck, Ken and Dennis Alfredo.

Ok, so 6 shooters have indicated that they are planning to attend this match. I have heard though the grapevine that 4 other shooters are planning to attend. I also know that I could have as many as 15 shooters if all the usual suspects attend. It's difficult to plan for lunch for a number of shooters between 6 and 15. Either some will go hungry or the club would have paid for lots of food that will go uneaten. I'm trying to keep the cost of my matches down and want to provide a lunch but I can't do that if I plan lunch for the 15 that might show up and find only 6 actually showing up.

I'm going to do the shopping tomorrow (Friday), so if you know you are coming and haven't notified me, please do so.

The shooters that I have heard thru the grapevine that are coming are: Melvin Eck, John Metsger, Bruce Selneck and Chris Peterson.

Regular shooters that I have not heard from are: Paul Vobecky, Joe Turturro, Joe Masiello, Greg Shevchuck, Ken and Dennis Alfredo.

The Michigan Dog will Not go uneaten.....Better plan on 20 shooter's Bill!

Hi Bill, Did not want to post, because of the BS. I will be there Sat.

Joe T.

Not sure what BS is in this thread but I do know this, my skills as a mind reader are not nearly as good as my shooting skills. If folks don't let me know they are coming, some could go home hungry. Thanks for your post.

Hot Dog!!!

Now we're (huh) on a roll. I'm up to 12. Any more? Going once, going twice - - - -.

I'll make sure we have a couple extra for Brock.

Last edited:
Back