Walkill on the 17th ?

cpeterson

First of all, how did you arrange to get the forecast weather for this weekend??? LOL

What is the course of fire? Thanks Chris

Sunday April 17, 2016, Wallkill Rod & Gun Club Sporter and 3 Gun SOTY Matches

This Sunday Wallkill Rod & Gun Club will start the season off with a Sporter Match, followed by a 3 Gun Match. Sporter match will start at 9:00 A.M.. With the changes to IR 50 50 this year, additional matches are being held so there is SOTY for all classes. I have mixed the matches up on different days to hopefully make it interesting. Soda, Water, and lunch will be provided. Lets get at it and have some fun. Hope to see you all.

You are a good straight man. See you Sunday. Hope the weather forecast comes true. :cool:
:cool:

just checking

This Sunday Wallkill Rod & Gun Club will start the season off with a Sporter Match, followed by a 3 Gun Match. Sporter match will start at 9:00 A.M.. With the changes to IR 50 50 this year, additional matches are being held so there is SOTY for all classes. I have mixed the matches up on different days to hopefully make it interesting. Soda, Water, and lunch will be provided. Lets get at it and have some fun. Hope to see you all.

You are a good straight man. See you Sunday. Hope the weather forecast comes true. :cool:
:cool:

just to clarify the sporter match in the am is 3 cards and the afternoon is the three card 3 gun match? Darn I wish I had more good sporter ammo........

3 Card Sporter in the morning, and three card three gun in the afternoon

Hi Chris, you are correct its a three card Sporter match in the morning, followed by a 3 card three gun match in the afternoon. See you Sunday.

Tolerant NY values = NYSAFE lol got cha

Bob was right...straight as an arrow.... period the end drop the mic........lol

Back