VihtaVuori/Lapua Rifle Tuning Clinic at the Cactus!

Hello Everyone!

I will be conducting a VihtaVouri/Lapua Rifle Tuning clinic this Friday at 5PM in the loading area (at the Eastern side of the Benchrest range at Ben Avery) in preparation for the start of this year's Cactus Classic match.

All shooter's are welcome! There is NO cost to attend this VihtaVuori/Lapua tuning clinic!

At the end of my tuning clinic, I will be raffling off some VihtaVuori N133 Powder!

This will be a very good opportunity to learn a number of new tuning skills and shooting techniques that will improve your shooting and results at this year's Cactus Match and beyond!

I will be covering the following VihtaVouri tuning, Lapua .220 Russian case-prep and comprehensive match-strategy topics during my clinic:

- Proper neck-turning and prepping your Lapua .220 Russian cases
- Full-length die/Headspace set-up and maintenance of your Lapua .220 Russian Cases
- How to tune and maintain the tune of your rifle!
- Tuning for different conditions with N133 Powder
- Interpreting your bullet hole shapes and....the formation of your groups
- Understanding and using mirage as a wind-reading tool
- Proper Front and Rear bag construction and set-up
- Proper bench set-up and gun-handling skills and drills!
- Beginner and advanced match strategies...
- Open Q/A......

Looking forward to seeing everyone again at the Ben Avery BR range on Friday evening!

Best Regards,

Jack Neary ~ Team Lapua

Mr Neary,
Will you be videoing this training session and putting it on youtube again? Plenty of us new to the precision shooting scene down here in Australia would like to hear and learn from you as well.

Cheers

Mr Neary,
Will you be videoing this training session and putting it on youtube again? Plenty of us new to the precision shooting scene down here in Australia would like to hear and learn from you as well.

Cheers

That sounds like a great idea, sure a few of us Kiwis would enjoy it as well :eek:

Back