VA State Sporter and 3 Gun

ewwills

Kettlefoot will host the VA State Sporter and 3-Gun Yards Match Sat. Apr18,2020. Due to the Virus and State mandates we will have to limit the match to 10 shooters.
Start Time 9:00AM We will not serve Lunch so pack a sandwich if you want to eat. Snacks and drinks are at the Range. We will have 3 benches between shooters and everyone will have their own cleaning table. We will also have to make some changes to keep everyone safe.
Sign-up below, Call me before Fri. and I will give you a gate code as the gate will be down.
Wayne

1.Jason Frymier
2.Daniel Smith
3.Jay Boyd
4.David Huff
5.Tony Picarelli
6.Sharon Picarelli
7.Harvey Reese
8.Bruce Hornstein

Checking out range

kettlefoot will host the va state sporter and 3-gun yards match sat. Apr18,2020. Due to the virus and state mandates we will have to limit the match to 10 shooters.
Start time 9:00am we will not serve lunch so pack a sandwich if you want to eat. Snacks and drinks are at the range. We will have 3 benches between shooters and everyone will have their own cleaning table. We will also have to make some changes to keep everyone safe.
Sign-up below, call me before fri. And i will give you a gate code as the gate will be down.
Wayne

1.jason frymier
2.daniel smith
3.jay boyd
4.david huff
5.tony picarelli
6.sharon picarelli
7.harvey reese
8.bruce hornstein
where you located

Back