USARB Western Region Championship, March 25-27, 2022

Bull_Mtn

The Quail Creek Airgun Club, is pleased to announce, that our Saguaro Classic will be the host to the USARB sanctioned Western Region Championship. The event will be limited to 40 competitors and will be held at our 20 lane range located at 896 N. Campbell Ave, Sahuarita, AZ.
There will be five classes offered, with Heavy Varmint, Light Varmint and Open being the Core classes. Unlimited which includes guns with electronic triggers and those with over 35 fpe, and Spring Piston are the additional classes.
Medals will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishes in each class. A unique trophy and cash prize will be awarded to the competitor with the highest aggregate score in the Core classes. A lunch will be served at the range all three days. Lodging is available in Green Valley, AZ, 6 miles from the Range. Special rates will be available for competitors. A registration form and detailed information will be found on our website, qcagc.com, by December 1st.
This is an outstanding opportunity to test your shooting skills against some of the best airgun benchrest shooters in the U.S.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again,

Jack, Mike, Gary, Steve, My wife, Vipha and I would like to sign up for your match on March 25-27th. ( LV and HV ) We do not want to miss out on this event, as we thoroughly enjoyed our last trip to Green Valley.
You Quail Creek Air gun club ran an excellent match with the best food and a lot of excellent shooters. Also, everyone is so very nice there at your range. We will look for the form to fill out in December,
and if it is on Benchrest Central, we will surely be able to find it.

That makes it 38 entries left for the competition. Looking forward to seeing everyone one again.
Sincerely, Doug and Vipha Miller

Western Regional Sign up

Jack, Mike, Gary, Steve, My good friend Matt Lababedy and his son asked me to put their names down for your Western Regional, as they had some trouble logining into this Benchrest Forum.
They will be looking for your Western Regional forms to fill out in the next couple of weeks. Abdul is the present National Champion in the Light Varmint class and both of them are looking forward
to meeting everyone and shooting in your Western Regional. Maybe even the Next National Championship at your excellent range. That makes it 36 spots left for your Western Reagional.
Thank you, Doug Miller

Looking for a Top Contender in Benchrest USARB Competition by the name of Jeff Crisler. A tough competitor in any benchrest event. I remember you won in Mesa. Hope to see you at this Western Regionals Championships in Greenvalley, near Tucson, AZ. I think that you have shot there before with AZ. as it is an excellent range that is run by a well-organized airgun club. Looking forward to seeing you again this spring. Doug and Vipha Miller

Back