unlimited class

They're just rifles...some heavier than others. Very different from centerfire unlimited rifles made to shoot groups. If you had a really good shooting rifle, regardless of weight and configuration, you would be competitive in any unlimited match.

Actually, that's the same for centerfire unlimited with the exception of the speed of shooting the required shots.

Last edited:
Look in the classified adds here. Most any of the rifles can be used except probably the sporters. Even they would be legal for class.

Ken Henderson

Not too many rail guns out there, nice outfit.
RFD is what??? Sorry not familiar.
How does it shoot ?

RFD is Robert F. Dodd. "Bob" Dodd built a handful of these excellent rails a few years back while he was still shooting. I understand he had to retire from shooting due to health problems.
This rail will track from stop to stop with no crosshair movement at all. It is a ball to shoot.
I have shot a 2300 ARA target and it will agg at 2000-2100 when I do my part.
As the saying goes..."It shoots better than I can"
Gene

RFD is Robert F. Dodd. "Bob" Dodd built a handful of these excellent rails a few years back while he was still shooting. I understand he had to retire from shooting due to health problems.
This rail will track from stop to stop with no crosshair movement at all. It is a ball to shoot.
I have shot a 2300 ARA target and it will agg at 2000-2100 when I do my part.
As the saying goes..."It shoots better than I can"
Gene

What barrel ? Looks like fun

Thanks Gene

Back