Unertle Scope

J

Jim Pickerill

Looking for information and value of a Unertl Spotting Scope. Markings on it are
24X63
No 5-150
Thanks
JimP

Jim,

Looking for information and value of a Unertl Spotting Scope. Markings on it are
24X63
No 5-150
Thanks
JimP

Right angle or straight thru eyepiece config? Value will depend on condition of optics and its cosmetic appearance, with or without a stand, lens caps, etc. mostly condition of optics and cosmetic appearance. You can query ebay for past recent sales.

I paid in the hi 500 range for a excellent ++, right angle with stand and caps unit recently.

Any dealer like the one mentioned will only give you perhaps 50% of its real value. If selling, I would ebay or gunbroker.com it with good pics and an honest appraisal of its condition. Good luck. Greg

There's a lot of Info on Unertl Rifle and Spoting scopes at : www.groups.yahoo.com/group/Unertl
It's a site that has Info, Photos, and serial numbers, on all Unertl scopes.

I just checked that Model and scope serial number and it's not listed in there data, and there are no 90 Degree scopes listed in the # 5 range, there only in the S range and the # 2 range so it's probably a straight scope.
52-Shooter

Back