Ula

K

KNAPPER

I have acquired a Ultra Light Arms br rifle smithed by Brian Voelker and am excited about how well it shoots. Anyone elso have one? Likes or dislikes? I am also in need of a quality bore guide. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance for any help.........

i shot a ula action sporter about a month ago for the first time and scored a 245, i liked the way the action functioned but i have since bought a sako 94s

bill

Hi,
I have a ULA Action Pistol.
A Bore guide can be purchased from Sinclair,get the solvent port too.
The action is great and funtions well.Feeds and Extract.It will take a 700 style trigger.Good lock time.
There is a Jewel in the gun.
Dislikes-I think the bolt should have more cam.
If you have a match chamber some ammo is difficult to fully chamber.
JMO
Tom R

ULA's

I have two, one sporter one 10.5, both are good shooters, smooth and easy to operate without disturbing the gun in the bags. Keep an eye out for the main spring, they need to be replaced occasionally. The 10.5 started to get weak after about 25000 rounds, no other problems with either one.

Dennis

Thanks guys for those that responded. Any other addition input/opinions are welcomed.

I've got two ULA Single shots. not a bad little action and the only real problem I ever had with one was the set screw that holds the cocking peice on the firing pin kept comming loose. A little red lock tight fixed that problem.

Roger

Back