Ukraine

B

Brian_K

Normally the politics of another nation is something I wouldn’t comment on, at least not publicly, however on this occasion I’m going to make an exception.

Within the air rifle benchrest community we have a group of shooters from the Ukraine, it has not been my pleasure to meet these gentlemen personally, however I do converse with them on a reasonably regular basis. I reckon a finer bunch of guys you could not wish to meet (and they shoot pretty good to).

No scores will be coming in from them this month for the postal match, considering the situation in their country presently, that is of little surprise and of no importance.

Stay safe guys, some of the reports being put out by the world news agencies beggars belief.

Brian

I believe Vitali Klitchko is a sincere man that is fighting for his people and freedom, hopefully they will suceed. Fighting communism is the new war instead of terrorism. The Venezualan people sound like they had enough too.

Team Ukraine has been on my mind as well. I have had the chance to meet them....and get my butt kicked by them. Great guys, and I hope they are all safe. News from Ukraine tonight seems a bit more positive, hope the situation can be handled without more bloodshed.
Todd

Team Ukraine has been on my mind as well. I have had the chance to meet them....and get my butt kicked by them. Great guys, and I hope they are all safe. News from Ukraine tonight seems a bit more positive, hope the situation can be handled without more bloodshed.
Todd

Hi Todd

Like you I had the pleasure to meet them over in CZ, they have a great talent for all things Benchrest.

Attached is a photo of the Ukraine Team with the Russian team and Colin Evans and I from the UK in the middle.

Tony

Attachments

• DSCN0941.jpg
    DSCN0941.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 172
Back