TV at the barn

Beau

So, is there a TV at the barn? North Carolina plays basketball at 12:30 on Sat and I just love those Tar Heels. Can you get reception there or is gonna be radio only?

Beau
There is a tv. I can't make it this time (bad cold), if I was there I sure would watch it.
Hve fun
Fred K

newcomer

Where's is the shoot (Barn) located? When are they shooting this weekend?

copied from FredJ's post on another thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out the different web sites. They have the information and directions there.
If pasted the information for you.

So You say You want to find 'The Barn'!

http://rockyriverbarn.com/index.html

These are the coordinates that my GPS uses.

Lat. N35 12 50.2
Lon. W80 12 33.8

The mailing address for the Barn of 34830 Rocky River Springs Rd Norwood, NC 28128
and this always puts you on the West side of Plank road. UGH
The Barn is aprox 1/2 mi on the East side of Plank Road.

Here is a link for MapQuest which gives a nice aerial view.
You can see the Twin Buildings of the barn just to the South of the Red Star.

Jeff's Cell Phone 704 984-3726

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Fred J; Today at 04:50 PM.

So, is there a TV at the barn? North Carolina plays basketball at 12:30 on Sat and I just love those Tar Heels. Can you get reception there or is gonna be radio only?

C'mon Beau, you know how it works, ya turn the volume down on the TV so's you can hear the 'Cats on the Radio!:D

You ain't gonna believe this, but the masses in NC seem unable to appreciate the majesty that is Kentucky basketball (seen this first hand)! If a good natured, helpful guy such as yourself were to try to politely educate them about Kentucky holding the all time win record, just out of a sincere desire to enlighten them, they DO get SOUR!:eek:

Back in the spring, a lot of folks were chanting the perenial "wait til next year!":mad:

Well, it's next year!!!:cool: This could get to be a fun year!

Have a great time!

Greg

Now Greg, you know I just want to see those Tar Heels in what they refer to as blue. Just love those Tar Heels.

Last edited:
Walnut
If you can drive fast enough, you could sneak in behind Sam and I and draft all the way
Sam never goes the same way twice so don't know for sure if we will come by you
Don

Don : If you don't see me Friday you will see me Saturday. I am going to come down Saturday after our match at Riverside (Tuckertown) with Mark Walters and go back with Tom. garrisone.

Loyalty

Hey Beau, So if you are a Tar Heel fan it won't bother you if i wear Louisville colors when i come to Buck Creek. I'm in Mayberry now on my to see Ken F. I could pick up a Tar Heel hat for you, bring it to the barn. It would probably be worth 50 points on each target. See ya at the barn. CS

We don't mind you wearing the loserville shirt but we have some extra duties for you. And we'll have you wear the safety vest. We don't have a real vest but maybe could throw something together out of a couple of ARA targets.

Thanks

Thanks to all that provided input. What a good site and good bunch of folks.

I taught I taw a puddy tat!!!

Haaaaeeeeeyyyyy Beau!
Did you get to see your "beloved" tar heels play ball at the barn?

That there color them peoples down there refer to as "blue", it prolly looks a bit different with the rose colored glasses swatted away.:)

Remember Crocodile Dundee? "That's not a knife, THIS is a KNIFE!"

Along the same line, "That's not blue, THIS is BLUE!"

Purrrrrrrrrr:D:D

I hope all things Kentucky did well today!:D

All in good fun NC fans, with no offense intended.:)

Greg

Geez what happens when a pro team from kentucky wins the super bowl or world series?:rolleyes:

Martin, as you can see it had to be of great importance for Foster to get on here. He's been a member since 04 and this is his first post. A True Blue Fan!:D

whistler, you couldn't pay me to watch a pro basketball game. college is different, I watched about 2/3 of that one.:D

Foster, what's your opinion on how tuners really work.:)

that was my point.

C'mon now martin. You can throw a rock from the pro stadiums in Cincinnati to KY almost. The Reds have won several championships in my lifetime and the Bengals played in two Super Bowls. Besides UK has had some pretty good pro teams in the past. :D

J/k guys. I'm a blue blooded, Nation Of Wildcat citizen myself. I went to school there back in the dark ages. Heck I grew up in a place called Wildcat Holler. It's a bit more developed now than it was back then. But you can see our backyard clay shooting area there where dad taught us to shoot.

Hope you got to see the first half of that game btw martin. The part before Wall developed cramps. He's something special, that guy is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back