Turk Takano wife passes away

James A. Kelbly

Sad to say, Turk Takano's wife Jeanne passed away last night unexpectedly. Jeanne met Turk at the 2nd Super Shoot at Harts Rifle Range. Jeanne was shooting at the time and continued to do so till she became a Doctor and had a boy and girl. She had not shot a match since the early 1980's. Her father was a benchrest shooter last name Steckley. Our prayers go out to Turk and his son and daughter.

Jim

That's shocking news. I'm at a loss for words. I just talked to Turk yesterday,on the phone. Jeanne was a true professional in every sense of the word. She will be missed.

Glenn

This is a sad day. Turk is a beloved member of the Benchrest community and we all send our sincere condolences to him for his great loss. James

Turk, you're one of the best guys in the sport of BR and I'm so sorry for you and your families loss. You're in mine, and a whole lot of other shooters, thoughts and prayers right now. Hang in there my friend.............. Scott Smallwood

Turk,we offer our prayers and condolence in this time of sorrow.
Joe Henderson

Turk, sorry to hear about your wife. I'm sure it is tough. You and your family will be in our prayers.
Mike and Beverly

Turk
Very sorry to hear about the passing of Jeanne. You are in our prayers.

One small correction to Jim Kelbly's notice. Jeanne's father is George Stickler-one of the long term dependable workers at the South Creek range.

Jim Borden

Carolyn and I are so sorry for your loss and we pray for you and your family and may God watch over you and you children to help you through this time with your loss.

Turk, my prayer tonight will be for you and your son. I'm sure if she picked you to spend her life with she was a good person.

Turk, old friend, my sincere condolences for your loss. It will be difficult for you for some time, but you have thousands of friends
who will help you carry the burden. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
AJ

Turk, Andrew, and Elizabeth, our heart goes out to you. Jeanne was a very special Lady. I am so sorry that your time with her was so short.
Charlotte's and my prayers go out to you.

Hey Turk

I was so very sorry to read the post and my wife and I have you in our prayers and thoughts thru this time for you and your family.

Your friend
Doug

What a sad loss. Quite unbelievable. I am so sorry Turk and grateful I knew something of her and your children.

Your friend,

Joe

Turk,

We're very sorry to hear the passing of your wife! Our sincere condolences & prayers from Indonesia.
Keep strong mate...

Seb & Lily.

My condolences and prayers to you and your family. I know exactly how you feel and what you are going through as I went through it also a couple years ago.

JimP

Back