Turbo mark1 or hall ?

.223mike

I know that there will be 50 different answers. Which one is in the winner circle more often? I know about the others, I'm only interested in these. I have a chance to buy one or both. No round count. That are both in very good condition and the barrels are marked Gene Davis Cin. Oh. Oh I all most forgot they are.22. A very good friend of mine is a big Winchester collected and has them a deal he made and offered them for $1000.00 each are that a fair price? Mike

I won't get into one over the other, but if these are complete rifles I'd buy both of them in a heart beat.

WOW Great Deal! Buy Both and sell the one that does not Shoot for at least $1500 and you are in one for $500 - maybe a lot less or free!:D:D

I won't get into one over the other, but if these are complete rifles I'd buy both of them in a heart beat.

WOW Great Deal! Buy Both and sell the one that does not Shoot for at least $1500 and you are in one for $500 - maybe a lot less or free!:D:D

That are complete rifles with benchrest stocks. My buddy says like new. And I forgot one has a tuner. Mike

So, what are you waiting for?

As the boys said: by both, then pick the better of the two and sell the other for what you paid for the pair.

Either that, or keep both, at least for a while, and enjoy the ride. If it were me, that's what I'd do.

Dave

Back