Trying to contact Bud Mundy

critter_bill

I ordered some carbide bushings from Mr. Mundy early April this year. The bushings, .267 and .268, were for a .272 ND 6BR and were not normally stocked so Bud offered to special order them for me with an expected 12 week delivery. Have not been able to reach him by email as I have in the past. Hoping that he is OK and just busy. Anyone heard from or seen him lately? Thanks.

And there was no cell phone service at the Whittington Center. I'm not sure whether Bud is in the flip phone era or the smart phone era. Not sure that we all wouldn't be better off to go back to flip phones with limited internet. Bud and Connie are headed back home and I'm sure he'll answer your e-mail when he gets home. If his e-mails are anything like mine, I'd suggest sending him another e-mail as any old e-mails may be several pages down the page or pages when he has a chance to check his e-mail.

Thanks for the responses. I'll keep trying. Mike Bryant, I've only had a "smart phone" for a little over a year and was quite happy with my old flip Motorola. In fact, I told my wife that my ideal phone would be a flip with a rotary dial. :)

rotatary crank

rgOUhzf.jpg

Back