Triple Crown Fun Shoot

ewwills

If the Fun shoot on Thurs. is a problem with folks wanting to practice I can always have it at the Upper Range and just have 2 relays. With 2 ranges I think we can handle both venues if the need is there. I had not been told there was any type of format for the days preceeding the match. I want everyone to have the best time ever. For everyones' info. The Range roof extension has been finished. We will pour concrete and add guttering in the Spring. The restrooms are complete. We need to get the waterline installed and the sewer system in and they will be usable. Work is progressing on the Parking area and should be finished before Spring. We will place racks in the pistol range alongside the Rimfire range to hang scored Targets. They will be easily visible there and in the dry. If anyone has a suggestion on how to make things better, Please let me know.
Wayne

Hi Wayne,

There may be more than a few of us bringing RV's and/or motor homes. At this point do you know how camping will be handled or electricity, sewage, etc?

Thanks,
Landy

We should have several Sites with electricity. We are going to have a sewage dump at the rimfire range. We have constructed showers in both the men and women restrooms. There are also sites with electricity at the main clubhouse and at the upper range. All these will be available on a 1st come 1st serve basis. We will reserve and hold (until the last minute) sites for those who contact us in advance. We have an almost unlimited area for those who don't want electricity.
Wayne

We will reserve and hold (until the last minute) sites for those who contact us in advance.
Wayne

Thanks for all the info Wayne, I'm sure everyone appreciates it.

I'd like to reserve a spot with electricity. Will this post be adequate or do you prefer another way?

Thanks again,
Landy

Triple Crown Reservations

Please email me direct for reservations for Campers/ RVs sites and benches at the Mini crown fun shoot. Paul is responsible for the benches at the Triple Crown. At this time I have about 6-8 spaces with power and no limit on primitive sites. I will try to have more available in May. The first of the year I will post a list of Motels and Campgrounds nearby and those that will offer discounts if you mention Kettlefoot when you call. My email is ewwills@btes.tv Those of you I have met personally know that Kay and I and Kettlefoot are working hard to see that everyone will have a great experience. I have talked to Paul on several occasions and he is also working to insure the Triple Crown's success. Thanks for all your support.
Wayne Wills

Back