Traveling to Georgia

Dave B

Here in about ten days a friend and I are going to fly ( from Utah) to a indoor match at the chickenfoot indoor range in Cedartown, Georgia.
As we have never shot an indoor range can you give me some advice on what to take and what to leave home?

Indoors @ChickenFoot

First , i look forward to meeting yall ! You and your Friend will be able to share a bench since we have 25 benchs will have to have 4 to 5 relays to accomadate the shooters attending ! This will enable you to share equipment (rest,stool,even rifle ) if you desire ! Should help in Packing ! Cleaning Cradle ,Rifle ,Cleaning Rods will be needed ! Things you don`t need . No Flags, No Wagons or carts are allowed ! KSS will have their store open and will have most any thing you might need in Supplies, Patches,pro Shot one step , and Eley Ammo with 11 newlots just in ! Anything I missed you should be able to accquire here! From Atlanta we are approximately 65 miles NW ,I-20 west to Bremen to US 27 north 22 miles to Cedartown ! Hope this helps! William Casey email is <slickwilly403.403@gmail.com>

Last edited:
Slick
Can I use my wagon to haul in equipment and then haul it back out to the truck? I'm getting too damned old to carry this crap.

Fred J

Here in about ten days a friend and I are going to fly ( from Utah) to a indoor match at the chickenfoot indoor range in Cedartown, Georgia.
As we have never shot an indoor range can you give me some advice on what to take and what to leave home?

Dave;.
A Portable fan is also recommended. Walmart has them. Bring batteries for it.

No wagons or carts

Slick
Can I use my wagon to haul in equipment and then haul it back out to the truck? I'm getting too damned old to carry this crap.

Fred J
Fred , We can help with asistance or you can use it only unloading ! You know how tight it is b/t relays ! There is a fellow Texan around the Dallas/Fort Worth area that is a victim of a Wagon misshap @ The First Triple Crown ! He has had 3 surgerys and they want to do another ! He was just one of three accidents with carts that week end ! We will get you in there but Zero carts/wagons can be in the building during Thursday - Sundays matches ! Too Risky for everyone ,only injuries that I have ever seen at a match has involved them !

Back