This forum may be hacked!

Bob1949

Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe that this forum has been hacked. DO NOT OPEN ANY
LINKS, DOWN LOAD ANY SOFTWARE OR PLAY ANY GAMES THAT YOU MAY BE PROMPTED TO.

Please be careful.

Bob1949 Okorn

Hacked

I Concur!
I sent an email to Wilbur. Hopefully he will be able to sort it out!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Wilbur fixed it.!
Could have been a Bob 1949 or mine??

All Looks Well

I haven’t experienced any more peculiar happenings on this website in the last few days.
Wilbur, you’re the man.
Doug, I’d like to thank you for your supportive post.
For a while there I felt like Chicken Little.

Bob

It was a strange thing as some folks experienced it and some didn't. I just worked on it until Y'all said it was fixed and then quit before I created additional problems. I never saw the problem!!!

It was a strange thing as some folks experienced it and some didn't. I just worked on it until Y'all said it was fixed and then quit before I created additional problems. I never saw the problem!!!

Regrading some seeing the problem and some not, another site I use (I think hosted by GoDaddy and shut down by them until fixed) had a problem with literally hundreds of infected files. But not everyone had a problem... it seems that some browser/setting/extension/anti-virus combinations were effective at preventing the redirects.

Tim - I'm working on that. I forgot that when I upgrade vBulletin it overwrites the home page! Thing is...I forget every time!!

That's a little bit funny John...funnier to me than it should be. I write stuff down to keep track but can't keep track of where I wrote it.

Back