There will be ARA Matches at Wawarsing Rod & Gun Club located in NY State in 2008

B

BigMacky

For those that may be interested there will be six (6) ARA Matches held this year at Wawarsing Rod and Gun Club in Naponoch, New York. I spoke with the Wawarsing Club President last night as well as ARA’s Macky Locklin to work out some details and everything seems to be a go.

There will be five (5) Four Card Matches and one (1) Six Card Club Tournament. The four card matches will be limited to a single relay, coffee, donuts, and beverages (bottled water, soda, and bottled ice tea) will be provided (no lunch). The six card Club Tournament will accommodate all that attend. Again there will be coffee, donuts, and beverages AND a Hot Lunch will also be served.

I’m finalizing the schedule and I will make it available as soon as it’s finished. I will also be posting a week or two before each match with details.

I’m hoping that people will take advantage of the opportunity to shoot some ARA in Eastern New York this year. I enjoyed shooting ARA last year and I’m looking forward to shoot it again this year. I’m also looking forward to starting out in IR 50/50 …

Hope to See You Soon ..... Fred

That's good to hear Fred. ARA died out this year in the Northeast. I'll do my best to get to some of the matches... and donuts, OK, that'll get me there.

Best,
Michael

ARA Matches Wawarsing

Just as soon as I get florida and Cape cod fishing out of the way, you can count on me. Jill and Tim will probably come also. See You all soon! Marty

Hi Big Mackey,

I will help where I can.
Marci & I will be makin holes in the paper too.
Dave B

Back