the truth can be funny

K

koginam

A Republican and a Democrat were walking down the street when they came to a homeless person.

The republican gave the homeless person his business card and told him come to his business for a job. He then took twenty dollars out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.

The Democrat was very impressed, and when they came to another homeless person, He decided to help. He walked over to the homeless person and gave him directions to the welfare office. He then reached into the Republicans pocket and gave him fifty dollars.

Two wealthy Republicans were leaving an expensive men's club lunch when they noticed a skeleton propped up against a wall in alley by the building. The skeleton had both legs missing and only one arm. It also had a white cane and the dark glasses of a blind man.

One Republican looked at the other and said, "Obviously another Liberal Democrat who never learned self responsibility due to FDR and his like!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I notice most libs have no humor.....

....when it comes to making fun of democrats.

Most jokes poking fun at the repubs are just not as funny and not near as many of them either??

JMHO & I like a good joke regardless.....keep trying, I'll let you know if one gets my funny bone.

pf

Two wealthy Republicans were leaving an expensive men's club lunch when they noticed a skeleton propped up against a wall in alley by the building. The skeleton had both legs missing and only one arm. It also had a white cane and the dark glasses of a blind man.

One Republican looked at the other and said, "Obviously another Liberal Democrat who never learned self responsibility due to FDR and his like!"

Yep,all lower and middle income class people are democrats,when they get rich,they become republicans.

Well guys, you fell into my wicked little trap!

You made a joke poking fun at Democrats and it was just for fun and should be taken that way.

No big deal, I agree!

I made a joke poking fun at Republicans and it was just for fun and should be taken that way.

Whoops, a big deal!

Notice the difference? Probably not! ;)

Both jokes were based on prejudical views of Democrats and Republicans and may be funny, but we need to recognize they are inaccurate generalizations that lead us where we arein politics today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr/D
It was just a joke, you felt it had to be made into contest, sometimes things are what they are, no hidden agenda, I repeat it was a joke.

Yep...

Mr/D
It was just a joke, you felt it had to be made into contest, sometimes things are what they are, no hidden agenda, I repeat it was a joke.

...one was funny and one wasn't. Some just get their 'feelings' hurt too easy. Humor is not a trait for most the libs I've noticed.

I'll have to give Jaime a call.....he had a good joke making fun of repubs he told me sometime back that really got me but can't quite remember how it goes, but it was one of the few that I've heard that was really funny.

pf

...one was funny and one wasn't. Some just get their 'feelings' hurt too easy. Humor is not a trait for most the libs I've noticed.

I'll have to give Jaime a call.....he had a good joke making fun of repubs he told me sometime back that really got me but can't quite remember how it goes, but it was one of the few that I've heard that was really funny.

pf

Why is the Democrat symbol a Jackass and the republican a fat Elephant.

I don't know.....

....but I LOL w/out hearing the punchline.

Tell me....

pf

Back