The Pumkin Neck Turner

Tiny you might want to double check your link this is what i get

Not Found

The requested URL /nielson/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.benchrest.com Port 80

Art thats just the home page for Kelbly's and no its not on the price list that pops up when you click price list on the left side of the page.
They should have put a little more forethought into the design of their web site as its a real CF,.
I spent quite a while there looking and downloading catalogs and looking at price lists and I dont find it anywhere at this point.

:rolleyes:
Art thats just the home page for Kelbly's and no its not on the price list that pops up when you click price list on the left side of the page.
They should have put a little more forethought into the design of their web site as its a real CF,.
I spent quite a while there looking and downloading catalogs and looking at price lists and I dont find it anywhere at this point.

For crying out LOUD call the people and get what you want, Kelbly's is the distributor for the PUMPKIN PRODUCT, If you want a price, CALL THEM and ask, they don't bite, you are wasting a lot of valiable time punching keys on the com[uter rather than calling 330-683-4674. I'll help you out a little bit more Vern, ask for Jim, Ian, Hoby or anybody that answers the phone will be more than happy to help you out, you can probably start calling 8am Eastern Standard Time Tuesday 17 August 2010. And while your at it ask to speak to George Sr. and tell him the WEB page sucks.:eek:

Dan Honert

Does anyone have a website address or phone number for The Pumkin Neck Turner?

Sorry Bob, got carried away with Vern, call Kelbly's @ 330-683-4674 they will be more than happy to help you out.

Dan Honert

ps: where the hell is Gobles, MI.? Lived in Michigan for 57 years never heard of that metropolis.

Bruno has them listed on his website for $250 carbide complete. Click on tools then look for Nielson on the left side of the page as its not listed with the other manufacturers on the right.
Lynn aka Waterboy

Last edited:
So then Kelbly's isnt the only distributor.
Thanks Lynn,
Wonder who else is selling them.

Hi Dan,

Gobles is 20 miles West of Kalamazoo, heading towards South Haven.

Sorry Bob, got carried away with Vern, call Kelbly's @ 330-683-4674 they will be more than happy to help you out.

Dan Honert

ps: where the hell is Gobles, MI.? Lived in Michigan for 57 years never heard of that metropolis.

Back