Thank You Butch Lambert!!!

F

Finnshooter

I had some trouble to find the right equipments to be able to shoot the rimfire sporterclass at the EC/WC this coming summer. As always my respected friend Butch stepped into the picture and managed to get what I needed in no time at all. Well if you were in business selling this kind of stuff You could consider this behavior normal but in this case he had no economical winning just a lot of extra trouble and extra running to the post-office. This sport needs guys like Butch, that have that helping hand and can use it. The products will be used to fulfill a shootingdream for many of us and I will surely see to it that as many as possible can use them and hopefully gain some points by having the "right stuff".

THANK YOU BUTCH, You will be thought of when the medals start raining down:D

Butch has helped me out in the past and not only did he not make a dime off me it actually cost him both time and money to lend a helping hand. And he doesn't know me from Adam's house cat.

He's a class act and a fine role model for our sport!

I agree, Butch is a class act
He has also helped me out several times and just recently did so again.
Cannot speak more highly of him.

Michael

I remember years ago when almost any shooter would go out of their way to help another shooter if needed. Nowadays people like Butch are getting scarce for some reason. I'm glad to see that there are still a few people to help keep our shooting sports alive. Guys, if you've ever had someone help you out......give back to the sport & help a fellow shooter when they need it. It's not all about winning or the buck.

A few years back Butch brought some of his rests to the Super Shoot. He gave one to be put in the drawing anougther,I think. disappeared. I hope that a&#* is reading this from under his rock.
Brush

Last edited:
Back