Texas Shoot SignUp

Lew

Here is the signup sheet for the shoot. Please copy it and send to TJ. Please any questions please send to me. Please also send me your email so I can creata a data base for info and news anout the shoot. Thanks, Lew

S&S Precision & Tiger Valley
Present the First
Tiger Valley Super Shoot

September 12, 2009
Sign In @ 7:00 A.M.
Match Starts @ 8:00am

Course Will Consist Of 5 Relays at 500 Yards. You Are Allowed 10 Bullets to Shoot @ 8 Targets per Relay Targets Will Be either Clay Pigeons Or Targets Unlimited Sighters First Relay Caliber No Larger Then 30 Cal. Allowed

Cost Is $85.00 per Person Which Includes Lunch & $10.00 for the Target Crew

Prizes Awarded For First 10 Places either Cash or Merchandise

Range Open on September 11th for Sight in @ Regular Range Rate.

Name: _________________________________
Address: _________________________________

Tee Shirt Available $15.00 ____
S___ M___ L___ Xl___ XXL__ XXXL___

Make Check For $85.00 Payable To And Send Entry Form To:
T.J Pilling
Tiger Valley www.tigervalley.com
6309 Scottsboro
Garland, TX. 75044
972 977 9512

S&S Precision 940 566 7001 www.sandsprecisionrifles.com

From Interstate 35 Exit 339 (Lake Waco / Lake Shore Drive exit), take Loop 340 eastward to HWY 84 (approximately 1 mile). *MAP* Proceed on HWY 84 East approximately 13 miles to Watt (sign on both sides of post on right). Continue to the top of the next rise. The main gate is on the left between two modular homes (behind the cell phone antenna). The range is to the west of LCR 126 (Joe Russell Road). Christmas Creek is approximately .3 mile east of the range.
Eastbound - 2.4 miles from flashing caution light at Highway 84 & FM939 to main entrance on north side of highway.
Westbound - 2.8 miles from Mobil station at Prairie Hill.

How's it going as far as shooters pre-registering?
Have you made a decision on type of targets yet?
Justin and I are coming, probably talk Tim Beasley into coming.
Here's a look at Beasleys new 6.5/284 built by the Duke brothers in Utopia.
Tim came over to our place this weekend to practice for the Utopia Shootout match.

Attachments

• 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 144
Mike, We are have a fun shoot on June 20 at Tiger Valley to see what type of targets TJ will bve able to supply. Then after we will decide. I need to call TJ and ask him I have been busy and
liots still early but I have gotten lots of comitments from people.
Your rifle looks good come done on the 20th and give it a try. The more people we get thge beeter it wil be. Let me know. Thanks, Lew

Lew, I'm glad to see another shoot in Texas. I will talk to the guys that shoot on my range and see if I can get a car pool going. I would like you to come to the shoot we are having the 8th of August. I will try to come to your fun shoot the 20th. What time will you start? Tad

emert, Thanks for the invite. WE will try and start by 9:00am but be early. Tj will probally have the gates open early just give him a call. Where are you located I will try to get a bunch of our shooters to come where your shoot is. We should be back from S.D by then. Thanks, Lew

lew

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I have been gone. The Range is 35 miles north of San Angelo. I plan to try to be at your 20th of June shoot. I will bring entry blanks. My e-mail is t.emert@wildblue.net

Lew

is the practice shoot still on for Sat. at T.V? Do you have anymore details for the shoot, as to how much ammo? I was wondering if you have any idea of how many will be there and, if it would be worth the 4.5 hour drive or will it just be a few rounds? Any info will help.
Thanks
Sam

Last edited:
count me out for the TV shoot this weekend...its my On-Call Weekend and I need the money!!! Besides shooting in 100+ temp. isn't my idea of fun and gonna have to face it already when I go to Utopia.

later..tim b.

Sam, The shoot is still on and will be to see what type of targets TJ has and we will try for a pot shoot during the day. Any questions please call Stick. Look forward to see you there. Thanks Lew

Back