Team USA looking for shooters interested in attending the WRABF World Cup in Slovenia

Renegade

We are looking for Rimfire shooters interested in attending the WRABF World Cup in Slovenia, Aug 2-10, 2017. Info on the match can be found by visiting wrabf.com and clicking on the link for the European Championship/World Cup logo on the home page.

In 2011, the U.S. dominated the competition in both Rimfire and Air Rifle at the World Championship held in Summerville, SC. We did not field RF team for the World Cup in Plzen, CZ in 2013 but we did well in Air Rifle. Last year in Brisbane Australia all 8 members of Team USA stood on the podium, including a Team Silver medal in HV Rimfire for Joe Besche, Pat Jarnigan and myself ( I hadn't touched a Rimfire rifle since 2010).

Please contact me at TKBanks98@aol.com or 518-796-0768 ( I'm in the Eastern time zone) if you are interested in attending.

Thanks,
Todd Banks

We are looking for Rimfire shooters interested in attending the WRABF World Cup in Slovenia, Aug 2-10, 2017. Info on the match can be found by visiting wrabf.com and clicking on the link for the European Championship/World Cup logo on the home page.

In 2011, the U.S. dominated the competition in both Rimfire and Air Rifle at the World Championship held in Summerville, SC. We did not field RF team for the World Cup in Plzen, CZ in 2013 but we did well in Air Rifle. Last year in Brisbane Australia all 8 members of Team USA stood on the podium, including a Team Silver medal in HV Rimfire for Joe Besche, Pat Jarnigan and myself ( I hadn't touched a Rimfire rifle since 2010).

Please contact me at TKBanks98@aol.com or 518-796-0768 ( I'm in the Eastern time zone) if you are interested in attending.

Thanks,
Todd Banks

Slovenia or Slovakia?

Back