Target Order forms

K

KingSnake

Match Directors: There is an order form available for you to use on our website for santioning your range and scheduling your air rifle matches for the upcoming season.

http://www.airgunbenchrest.com/order-form/

There is also a section for ordering targets for your registered matches.
The targets will be dropped shipped directly to you from the printers to save on shipping cost.

For shooters that need just a few targets , Drop me an email and I'll mail them to you at cost plus shipping. As soon as my first box of targets come in , I'll weigh the targets so that I can get the best shipping rates available.

Check will be in the mail within the next couple of hours for 200 targets. I would appreciate any help you could give me to make sure they ship as soon as possible. Everything is comming together for the first match and the only thing that I don't have a handle on are the targets. Looks like we will have a dozen or so shooters and I can gaurantee at least 3 world records.

Trying to change my scheduled hunters

Don
I'm trying like the devil to get my hunters here during the week so that I can come over to your match. With a little luck, I might be able to join you guys. Just got a couple off days approved during the week.
I really want to come to this match. I surely want to be there with those records on the line.:D

Ron,

I'm not in any sort of rush to get targets as our first match won't be happening until either the last weekend in April or sometime early in May, but will be ordering 200 targets as well.

I talked with Allen Z yesterday and everything is still on track for my new gun to be here in plenty of time before our first match, and I'll tell you, I can't wait for that day to come!

Good luck with making it to the first Airgun Benchrest ever match over at Don's place. It's great when going in you know there will be at least 1 new world record shot, and that's only if one class is contested, but 3 will be up for grabs. And my bet is you'll bring along everything you have so as to fit into as many classes as possible.

I'll let you know our dates as soon as I have confirmation on using the range.

Dave

Target are being printed Weds.

Don
We should have your targets on the little brown truck on Friday 01/11/08. You will not have any problem getting them in time for the match.

For the rest of you guys, I'll start sending your targets next week.

Back