SuperShoot

linekin

With all the hooray on the other 2 sites about a Super Shoot I am wondering if the IR 50/50 guys would go. Would you go to Kettlefoot or Fairchance & shoot IR50, ARA, & the PSL in one long weekend?
I think a big national event between all the sanctioning bodies is a great idea.
What do you think?
Keith

Keith,

I'm a rimfire shooter so I doubt I'ld go to the Super Shoot. Those ceterfire rifles make too much noise! That's said tongue in cheek. Really, the Super Shoot is a big national centerfire event.

Ken Henderson.

Week Long Event

With all the hooray on the other 2 sites about a Super Shoot I am wondering if the IR 50/50 guys would go. Would you go to Kettlefoot or Fairchance & shoot IR50, ARA, & the PSL in one long weekend?
I think a big national event between all the sanctioning bodies is a great idea.
What do you think?
Keith

Keith,
I think you would be talking a week long event, not just a long weekend?!
I would pick Fairchance and make it a challenge for most everyone!
Pete

Last edited:
Keith,
I think you would be talking a week long event, not just a long weekend?!
I would pick Fairchance and make it a challenge for most everyone!
Pete

That would be a great idea. It might take some convincing for the folks that rarely leave their comfort zone, even for national events.

Triple Crown

I'm sure most all of you know about the Triple Crown shoot next year. At this point they are only taking 180 shooters & are at 145 now. If you haven't signed up you may want too.
Just pm Paul Tolvstad on Rimfire Accuracy with the info he needs.

"Mr Last Place"

If you think you might like to attend this match, sign up. It costs nothing now to reserve a spot. Hopefully this will attract IR50/50 shooters (I've signed up). I hope Raide has signed up.

The majority of attendees have neither two piece rests nor sporters, so.....it is what it is.

Back