Super Shoot 2018 Update

James A. Kelbly

With less than a month till Super Shoot, I want to remind those that would like to rent a golf cart, to call and reserve one this week. Cost for carts is usually around 250.00 for 9 days of use.

Also anyone not signed up, let us know as soon as you can. Attendance is about same as last year with the foreign shooters up with around 60 signed up now. This is the third to last Super Shoot to be held at Kelbly's, come shoot with the best in the world.

Jim

Oops!

Jim: Planned to attend however - had another eye problem and will not get there this year. Lord willing - next year! say hello to family for me. and good luck! jim c.

Jim - good luck with your eye and hope to see you here in future or on the trail

Lew - Kelbly's has held the Super Shoot since 1976 and the third generation wants nothing to do with running this match and my generation is tired of running the match. It takes literally six months of part time work during the year to prepare, run and clean up for this match.

Currently Wade Hull of Shilen Rifles would like to take over the Super Shoot in Texas, we are hoping that Super Shoot can continue somewhere else after 2020.

Jim

Jim - good luck with your eye and hope to see you here in future or on the trail

Lew - Kelbly's has held the Super Shoot since 1976 and the third generation wants nothing to do with running this match and my generation is tired of running the match. It takes literally six months of part time work during the year to prepare, run and clean up for this match.

Currently Wade Hull of Shilen Rifles would like to take over the Super Shoot in Texas, we are hoping that Super Shoot can continue somewhere else after 2020.

Jim

Be nice if we could get a range more centrally located in the Midwest, perhaps St. Louis, I hear that is a great range if it isn't too HOT.

See you in a couple of weeks Jim.

Dan Honert

a wanna be

Jim: Thanks! Good luck with super shoot! Get control of that next generation! ALWAYS ENJOYED MY TIME AT SUPER SHOOT!

Back