Stiller predator action

skeetlee

What are your thoughts on s tiller predator single shot action for f-class work? I am thinking it would be just fine. Anyone else share a different opinion? thanks Lee

Lee I have one on my F/TR gun and I like it. Predator is as good as any for the money. On my F/Open that I'm going to build I am using a heavier action, Stainless Viper. By the time they build it I should be able to afford it. If you think a F/Class gun doesn't need to be as accurate as a benchrest gun, then dream on.

Skeet, snipershide is having a group buy on some of their actions. I ordered some for my self. A Predator is one of them for a 308.. It's going to end soon though.

Joe

Joe
This is were i am getting mine. i couldnt pass up on a 760$ shipped custom action. I am a sucker for a good deal!! We have a little 300 yard monthly f-class shoot here at home that i attend and i have been shooting it with my 10.5lb 6ppc. I havent lost a match yet with my little rifle but i needed an excuse to buy the predator. So with that said i will use my new single shot predator action in a tooley MBR stock for this shoot. Plus St Louis benchrest club shoots some 600 yard f-class matches so maybe i can attend one or two?? Now what to chamber? I wish the 308 predator would pull a ppc case but Russ at stiller's says it wont. I have a 6br reamer so i am thinking the 6BR will get the call. Lee

Back