sporter 250's

F

Fatback

Congradulations to Bruce Hornstein who shot his first sporter 250 yesterday at Ridge Rifles. He shot a 250 with 19 x's only to take second place to Dennis Drake who shot a 250 20x. Good job.

Congratulation Bruce those 250's with a sporter are hard to come by. I think we could give Dennis the nickname The Spoiler he got me the same way on my first sporter 250 this year at Unaka.

Bruce: Well done! 19x's is impressive for your first 250. Piney Hill is coming soon so you can kick sand back at Dennis. bob

Congratulations Bruce!! A 250 with a sporter is always special.

Congratulations Bruce!! 'Bout time:) Well done! As Phil says, 250's with a sporter are always special.
Congrats to Dennis Drake as well, good shootin'!

Please accept my congrat's aswell! Bruce & Dennis. Yep! It's Special, and tough to do. Just this year I saw a couple well seasoned shooters do the same, They were a long time comming! Very proud moments. We started talking about a special pin for the first time sporter 250. I kinda ran it by Bill......who knows??? Any thoughts? Ed Longo.

Congrats to Bruce for your first one and Dennis - - - - what can I say my friend, you are the sporter king this season. Five in one year (and there is still a lot of shooting left) is just amazing - and you haven't shot all that much. You've got that Eck sporter hummin'. Keep going!

Thanks. Kent. You built me a great sporter. I know there are many more in that rifle. Hopefully, I can coax them out.

Back