GRAND-DAN LUTKE

3GUN-LESTER BRUNO
4GUN-GARY OCOCK

FULL RESULTS ATTACHED

DAN

Attachments

• LABOR DAY 2009.pdf
    254.1 KB · Views: 404
Thanks to Dennis and crew for another fine weekend of shooting.

As Dan said, the weather wasn't too hot - actually very nice on Sunday/Monday. There were some challenging conditions that really demanded your attention. The mirage on Monday afternoon was very tough - at least for me.

As you can see by Dan's report, the shoot was well attended with many top guns showing good form prior to the Nationals. I appreciate what all the match directors in our region do to make these shoots so enjoyable.

Thanks again Dennis.

Thanks for the reports guys. We could have used some of that good weather up here last weekend! Congrats to all!

Rick Graham

Visalia

What a fun match, Dennis had everything running smoothly as usual. Sat was a little warm 96, but Sun and Mon was perfect 85 ish. A little more wind than we are use too, switchy for Visalia, what was strange or maybe not so strange was some shooters had it figured out and other GOOD shooters didn't have a clue of how to handle it.
Made for a lot of "Oh Sh*ts" on the firing line with frustration running high. I think I heard someone yell out even something worse than that a couple of times!
Funnest match I've been too! Mr Bruno was in the zone! Along with Mr. Libby and Mr. Ocock

Thanks Dennis.

MAC:)

Hey Jim

Dan Lutke, Greg Wilson and Dennis Thornbury all shot very well. The Phoenix guys took us all to school. Where were you? You need to get out more. Come West young man!
It's only a 12 hour drive.

Marty:)

Dan Lutke, Greg Wilson and Dennis Thornbury all shot very well. The Phoenix guys took us all to school. Where were you? You need to get out more. Come West young man!
It's only a 12 hour drive.

Marty:)

West was the only direction I didn't go this year! Gonna make Reno and Commifornia--err California next year for sure. In the near future, South is my direction. Hitting Grand Junction and Albuquerque in October then Phoenix in November. You coming out "East"??

Great Shooting Tom, you did surperb on how you shot, your gun handling and technique were an inspiration to the rest of the shooters. I believe you will go far in this sport, keep up the good work.

Tom

I AM SORRY YOU DO NOT FEEL APPRECIATED TOM,
YOU SHOT VERY WELL, I DID PUT YOUR PICTURE IN THE POST
I DID NOT THINK ANYONE WOULD WANT TO SEE ME HOLDING MY TROPHY.
IMG_0367.jpg

DAN

Back