Southeast championship Riverbend

Anyone know the format for the last match of the year for the southeast.
I'm hoping to be healed up enough by then to attend. Cabin fever has set in on me already.
Will the match be Fri,Sat and Sun? 100 and 200 ?

Trying to make travel plans, and the only info I can find says format to be determined

Thanks for the help

Tim

Last I heard Tim, it was Friday, Sat., Sun. But, best to ask the man who knows all = Jerry Sherrit.:cool: What say you Jerry?

Dan Honert

Tim, call me this morning.

Dan, at least learn to spell!!

Jeez Jerry Sharrett you don't want to share? Just returning the favor = your spelling of Honert (hornet) lol. There ain't no bees in my last name.:rolleyes: Just think of the boy's in the hood up in Detroit when they be calling their woman = ho ho ho then add nert at the end then you got honert and you be good.

Didn't mean to ruffle the OLD feathers, bro

Jeez Jerry Sharrett you don't want to share? Just returning the favor = your spelling of Honert (hornet) lol. There ain't no bees in my last name.:rolleyes: Just think of the boy's in the hood up in Detroit when they be calling their woman = ho ho ho then add nert at the end then you got honert and you be goodo

Destitute prostitute from the Deep South = Po Ho!!!

Destitute prostitute from the Deep South = Po Ho!!!

I see your getting close, at least you're getting the idea. Just getting up from the afternoon nap Jerry? I did and took the dogs out to pee as well, now time to go get the kiddies.:D

Match Info

Southeastern Region champions will be determined at the annual Fall Classic at River Bend Gun Club in Dawsonville Georgia, October 9 - 11 2015. The club is in the southwestern corner of Dawson county north of Atlanta, near the towns of Ball Ground and Big Canoe. Accommodations are available in Ball Ground, Big Canoe, Dawsonville, Canton, and Jasper. The club has covered loading area, rest rooms, and 30amp camping with water for $10/night. Showers are available. More information on club location is on our website at www.rbgc.org. Email is benchrest@rbgc.org.

Schedule is:

10/5 Monday afternoon: Club gate open to campers
10/6 Tuesday noon: Range opens for practice
10/8 Thursday: Registration
10/8 Thursday 3:00PM: Bench/Relay assignment

10/9 Friday 8:00AM: UNLIMITED 200 YARD 10-SHOT 5-MATCHES
Move frames to 100 yards
10/9 Friday PM: UNLIMITED 100 YARD 10-SHOT 5-MATCHES
Unlimited Awards

10/10 Saturday 8:30AM: LIGHT VARMINT 100 YARD 5-SHOT 5-MATCHES
10/10 Saturday PM: HEAVY VARMINT 100 YARD 5-SHOT 5-MATCHES
Move frames to 200 yards
Lo Country Boil Supper

10/11 Sunday 8:30AM HEAVY VARMINT 200 YARD 5-SHOT 5-MATCHES
10/11 Sunday PM: LIGHT VARMINT 200 YARDS 5-SHOT 5-MATCHES
Varmint Awards

Awards will be given for small group and top 3 for each aggregate and 2-gun, and top 5 for 3-gun. Match fees are $50 per day.

sure wish i could make it but i will be sitting on a mountain a long way off. some day the schedules will align so i can come over.

to ray porter:

Ray: Mountain will always be there. Benchrest shooting may not! gonna miss you! Good luck on the mountain.!

jim
i understand the mountain will be there. i also am pretty sure i will not be able to get up there very many more times. and i aint going to waste the nerve block and sit home.

good luck. ray

There was a fellow talking about meeting me there but I forgot who it was. I'm quittin' work this coming Monday and can make it if my old Cadillac will run. I've got a BRAND NEW Mini Cooper but that's not a good thing to drive to a shootin' match. BTW - don't mention the Mini again until I get over the remorse. Had fun driving it home but that's about it!!

There was a fellow talking about meeting me there but I forgot who it was. I'm quittin' work this coming Monday and can make it if my old Cadillac will run. I've got a BRAND NEW Mini Cooper but that's not a good thing to drive to a shootin' match. BTW - don't mention the Mini again until I get over the remorse. Had fun driving it home but that's about it!!

What was it Bart was reminscing about a few weeks ago when he and his wife went to his first match ?
Some sort of convertible. A labaron I think

He's got the Mini Cooper beat hands down.
Wilbur, I would love to meet you myself

Last edited:
Meeting Wilbur

I'd like to meet Wilbur ,,, again myself... Wonder what he's like now..Sure would love to share a pizza w/him,,, after a large meal,,, then 90 cups of coffee.

I don't think you'll be sorry Tim,, .
If I don't get a new puppy ,,, I may just drive to Play Ball Ga,, or what ever the name of that place is..

How do you know Jim

Be great to see Wilbur again!

Jim ,, haven't yoooo seen all those zombies on TV... Never know what you'll run into nowdays,,, Wilbur has been absent for a long while

Hey Wilbur ,,, got room in the Cadilac,, for a varmint?

I'd like to meet Wilbur ,,, again myself... Wonder what he's like now..Sure would love to share a pizza w/him,,, after a large meal,,, then 90 cups of coffee.

I don't think you'll be sorry Tim,, .
If I don't get a new puppy ,,, I may just drive to Play Ball Ga,, or what ever the name of that place is..

Tommy, I can get you all the puppies you want..NOW... I Am part of a no kill shelter that has about 100 or so.

Go to www.petfinder.com, then to The Bridge Home No Kill
in Blountville TN. 37662

https://m.petfinder.com/pet-adoption/TN95

The dogs that are pictured are just a few of the many. She took in 6 new puppies yesterday.

HOW ABOUT SOME CATS TOO.?

Last edited:
I will look,, thanks

Tommy, I can get you all the puppies you want..NOW... I Am part of a no kill shelter that has about 100 or so.

Go to www.petfinder.com, then to The Bridge Home No Kill
in Blountville TN. 37662

https://m.petfinder.com/pet-adoption/TN95

The dogs that are pictured are just a few of the many. She took in 6 new puppies yesterday.

HOW ABOUT SOME CATS TOO.?

Jerry,,, I will look,,, but you know it has to be a look -a- like and potential BO PEEP II... Iz yoo gwine to Ribber Bent

Back