Soft Gun Cases

shoerjbh10

I am looking to buy couple soft gun cases for my bench rifles.
With 3 in. wide forearm and 30 in. barrels

Any suggestion or recommendations

The one that's caught my eye so far is the Allen Euro Oversized Scoped Rifle Soft Case.

Thanks
John

Creedmore Sports has a 52" soft case that I recently purchased for my 29 1/2" + muzzle brake varmint rifle. They can make longer cases, contact them.

Asa Yam
How much padding do those cases have if your using one? I have several longrange hunting rifles with 30-32 inch barrels on them that take up a large amount of room.If the rifles can be set upright side by side without risk of damage on dirt roads it would really help.
Lynn aka Waterboy

How much padding do those cases have if your using one? I have several longrange hunting rifles with 30-32 inch barrels on them that take up a large amount of room. If the rifles can be set upright side by side without risk of damage on dirt roads it would really help.
Lynn,

I think the Prone2Success cases have 1/4" to 1/2" of padding? Not sure. (The lightweight cases have zero padding, so are not what you need.) At 58" long, these should hold most rifles. Many LR prone shooters use these cases, they're well liked.

Another option would be to have cases made by Haefner Worldwide ( http://www.hafnerworldwide.com/ ). The "Action Plus" line has 1" of foam per side, and a heavy denier Cordura outer shell. The longest case Haefner stocks is 52". Longer than that, and it's a special order. An acquaintance went that route for a 30" barreled Palma rifle - think it cost him around $100?

The Battle Lake Outdoors Deluxe Varmint case is about as good as it gets for a semi-soft case,but at 52" it may not be long enough.

Back