"Smash This"... dumb frenchies

P

Paul Fielder

I love it when the smack talk bites in the butt!!

New WR in the 4x100 relay!! It was GREAT!!!!!!!!!

They should have surrendered!!

pf

<><

Paul, that was a great come from behind victory. Even the US commentators were saying they couldn't see how the French could be beat.

Did you see the faces of the Frenchi's after they realized they lost??

Priceless!!!!!

Go easy on the French. If it weren't for them we would be speaking....English??? :D

Since when did the French become so fast? Or is this due to immigration?

Hopefully this post won't be considered political even though we all know the games are.

I got in trouble....

Paul, that was a great come from behind victory. Even the US commentators were saying they couldn't see how the French could be beat.

Did you see the faces of the Frenchi's after they realized they lost??

Priceless!!!!!

....Dad & I were watching and we were yelling so loud we woke up the wife & kids.

That anchor leg for the U.S. came from 1/2 a body length to win.....he was amazing and set a record himself for the split.

Honestly, from every thing I watched & read the commentators were correct. The frencies should have won & I think the smack talk did them in.

My favorite coach always warned us about being over confident (cocky) & also gloating. We missed the play-offs my sr. year to a team we should have beat by 30 points. I think it was the only game they won their entire season. We ruined ours and made their year.....It was a bitter life exerience for me from a warning we did not take to heart. One of the reasons I was so wound up...plus it happened to the frenchies:)

I also hate to see this attitude in prof. sports. I'm a HUGE Cowboy fan & wish T.O. never showed up. Poor role model for kids and always talking smack...although I have to say he has matured a little.

GO USA!!

pf

<><

Back