SK Rifle Match ammo ???

S

singleshotom

I'm wondering about SK ammo I'm a 100 yd BR RF shooter here in Canada and have used Eley tenex for about 30 yrs and it gets harder and harder to get here...
Ive found a possible supply of the new SK Rifle match ammo and I'm wondering has anyone had any experience with it at 100yds
Is this stuff a waste of time at 100 yds...??
SST

I'm wondering about SK ammo I'm a 100 yd BR RF shooter here in Canada and have used Eley tenex for about 30 yrs and it gets harder and harder to get here...
Ive found a possible supply of the new SK Rifle match ammo and I'm wondering has anyone had any experience with it at 100yds
SST

Give the SK line a chance, it is made by Lapua! I saw a recent post of SK Standard Plus .250 groups @ 50 yards. jack C

SST

I've had real good luck and groups with SK Rifle Match and Lapua

I don't shoot registered matches, just club matches, but some of my club competitors have some really fine eqipment. I have had pretty fair luck with the SK Special Pistol Match at 100 yds. I score about the same with it as Eley black box. The Rifle Match doesn't shoot quite as well & I haven't tried the Standard +.

Some shooters here in Maine use Lapua Center-X, a few use Eley Black Box, and some use Wolf Match or Match Extra.

SK Ammo

Thnx for the input I just ordered a couple of bricks from 2 differnt lots that have had some success at 5o yds... Not always good at 100 but I'll give it a try...
A lot cheaper and hopefully it works.... like that magical .75" at a 100 is tough but not impossible...
SST

Back