Shoot Pennsylvania this weekend 9-16-18 AFTER ACTION REPORT

jerryrosenberge

Fairchance-O Fairchance, WHY DO I LOVE YOU SO!
You MISSED ONE. A good turnout 13 combatants took on the wiles of Fairchance. Only the brave. It was switch 180 degree switch. Sunny and thermals. Only 2-250 pins given out, both to Jim Peightal. He tamed the wind. “Wind is my FRIEND” says JIM, TODAY.

1. JIM PEIGHTAL 748-45X.
2. George Donovan 746-40X.
3. John {BAD AMMO} BENYO 744-40

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL.
The complete list is attached.

I hope yall can come for the Pennsylvania UL STATE MATCH on SATURDAY October 6, 2018.
This will be the last match at Fairchance till 2019..

THIS IS FOR YOU TKH. ;)

Attachments

• IR%2050-50%20meters%208-16-18%20.xlsx
    17.8 KB · Views: 139
People want to KNOW!

By the way George Donovan was using Eley P-100 practice ammo.
Same BOOOP GUN.
I think Jim Peightal used Eley from 1950-or 60,got it new when he was a KID. .... and one of his A--Kicking guns. I can't keep track.
And DR. John had some kind of paper on his scope, and a variable , wind up tuner ..after a shot or 3, twist the tuner, L or R back on target another X dies.

I CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP it is REAL NEWS !!

Just a note on this subject Jerry, I will just say Jim displayed one of the best acts of shooting discipline I have seen in a long time! To only drop 2 points in those conditions to me is amazing! I am proud to be part of team Peightal and in the last 3 and a half years Jim has coached me to where I am today even though some days I get threatened that he is taking my hat away:( Shooting with Jim and bad ammo John has definitely pushed me to another level! And the ammo is from 2012 and the gun is his grandsons;)
Any way great match at a great club but the wind was definitely not my friend:confused:

Back