Shipping Costs

O

Old Timer

Whats up with Cabelas. They charge like double for shipping compared to Midway or Hart. Can someone explain this to me?

Because They Can

They do it because they can. Shipping and handling charges are a ripoff that quite a few companies use to squeeze a few more bucks out of customers.

I only order from Cabela's when they give me free shipping or a % or $ off coupon.

Seems they get the idea because I often have the discount.

By golly if they are higher than Midway then it's robbery for sure. I can't order anything from them for less than $13. I've cut them off because of it.

Find a company who knows how to use a UPS flat rate box...

A Tyvek envelope costs me over a dollar.

A small box a buck and a half.

And larger ones cost more. Look at uline. This crap costs. And the packing materials inside the boxes will eat you alive... Bubble, peanuts, whatever - it ain't free.

If you sell bullets, the USPS flat rate box is your friend.

Midway Shipping

I ordered two bottles of cleaner box of bullets and a sand bag the other day and for seven dollars it was on my door step the next day :eek:

A Quick Heads Up

If you go to your local Post Office and they want to charge you for a box or envelope marked ready ship ask them for a free box or envelope.If they tell you they don't have any you can order them for free online and they will deliver them free of charge to your front door so you save the gas as well.
www.usps.com
Lynn

Back