Shamrock Results

Steve Lee

I have attached a pdf with complete Shamrock results.

The pdf conversion is cutting off part of the rightmost digit in some of the columns, but it is still readable. Also, equipment list came out in a very small font, so you have to zoom in to read it. I'll try to fix those problems and upload the fix in a few days.

Attachments

• Shamrock8.pdf
    161.9 KB · Views: 612
Adobe Reader Ver 9.1

The text is unreadable using ver 9.1, which is the latest Reader Version.

Last edited:
Try this one. It should work with the newer Adobe Readers.

Attachments

• Shamrock8-compatibility.pdf
    218.2 KB · Views: 569
Something screwy going on, now Steve's don't work on this computer. This is a Pentium Dual running XP Pro. The one it finally worked on was a Pentium Dual running Vista???

I don't know what is going on with the pdf files. I used Bughole to export to separate pdf files for each grand and agg then used Adobe Acrobat Standard Edition version 8.1 to combine them into a single file.

Here is the original pdf of the two gun. Let me know how it looks.

Attachments

• LVGrand.pdf
    23.1 KB · Views: 273
I don't know what is going on with the pdf files. I used Bughole to export to separate pdf files for each grand and agg then used Adobe Acrobat Standard Edition version 8.1 to combine them into a single file.

Here is the original pdf of the two gun. Let me know how it looks.
Steve, I just D/L'ed the latest 9.1 from Adobe The text is still screwed up. Dunno???
The alpha text is just showwing a vertical rectangle for each one.

Maybe Ralph did something on your end???

Solution

If you get the stange characters, try going under the documents menu and unselecting the "use local fonts" option at the bottom.

FWIW,

Roy

If you get the stange characters, try going under the documents menu and unselecting the "use local fonts" option at the bottom.

FWIW,

Roy
I don't like the last one (LV Grand). It shows where I went from 4th to 59th from 100 to 200!!! A 2.xx will do that you know.

Here are the grand files in Excel format.

Attachments

• Shamrock8TwoGun.xls
    28 KB · Views: 213
  • Shamrock8HVGrand.xls
    25 KB · Views: 140
  • Shamrock8HVGrandEquip.xls
    19 KB · Views: 172
  • Shamrock8LVGrand.xls
    25 KB · Views: 165
Here are the aggs in Excel format.

Attachments

• Shamrock8HV5-100.xls