Semper Fi

The 22BRRF Community has lost one its biggest fans today! A personal good friend of mine, and many more of us can feel the lost that we all feel , because most of us have dealt with James Pappas at some time during our quest to get better at this game ! I am truly sadden by this lost and wish Lannell ,Jessica , and the entire Pappas Family my Condolences !

Very sorry to read this news. I met James many years ago at the first Indoor ARA Nationals, and he's been a friend ever since. Sad, that he's no longer with us. My sincere condolences to his family. Rest in peace my friend.

Jess

Sorry to hear about James, your Dad! He was a real friend and will truly be missed. Our prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.

James was a class act and a first class gentleman, I sincerely hope, Jessica, you carry on the fine tradition started by your dad.
Sincere condolences.

My condolences to the family, James will be missed. A great person to do business with as well as one of the finest craftsman. I had just talked to him this morning via email so this is truly shocking news.

Matt Owens

Sorry to hear about James.. We had our differences over the past, but I thought well of him and respected him very much.. Condolences to the Pappas Family..

R.I.P. James

Dave

We lost a fine gentleman, fantastic machinist, and great friend.

James was in rimfire benchrest since it's inception. He developed many tools and implements that have made the sport what it is today. God Bless, he and his family. Fred

Back