SEB rear bag VS Edgewood rear bag.

charlesasmith

Anyone have experience with the SEB rear bag and Edgewood that can give me feedback on the differences between them? Would appreciate the help as I am ready to order one of them.

Chuck

The Seb has a hard flat built-in rubber bottom that is very non-skid and seems to hold the bags shape especially well. The quality is top-shelf and it's a great bag plus Seb sews in a piece of neoprene under the stitches and the rifle rides up on a nice flat and if you like to shoot with the bottom of the rifle bottomed out on the bag (not up on the ears) it is a big plus as i never though having the butt dragging accross the stitching was ideal.. Also I think they ran about half the price of an Edgewood when I got mine last year.

Edgewood bags are also great quality and available in a much wider range of heigths and sizes and ear spacing which is needed for some rifle stocks.

It really is a matter of your shooting discipline, shooting style and the shape of your stock......

Twenttwoguy:

Thanks for the response. Seems that very few people have experience with that rear bag. Your input is helpful. Interestingly, a guy @ Sinclair's recommended going with the SEB as the microfleece material would match my SEB front rest bag for free recoil of my rimfire Edge stocks.

Chuck

Back