Scope mount 1913-br50

Z

zackwater

Would like to mount a base and rings that screw into the receiver not clamp onto the 11mm rail. May use 30mm scope, what are my choices on bases and rings.

Why? There is zero issue mounting on the rail. Kelblys makes single or double rings.

Would like to mount a base and rings that screw into the receiver not clamp onto the 11mm rail. May use 30mm scope, what are my choices on bases and rings.

Hmm, the rail system on the 2013 is a solid way of fixing a scope to a rifle, adding mounting blocks is just adding something else to go wrong .
You may have good reason of doing this ,so my advice is to go on the Anschutz Web Site and look at their bases and scope mounting systems.
I do no recall any fixings for blocks on the 2013 ,so you would need to drill the receiver, yet again something else to go wrong. :)John F.

Look at the BKL mounts for 11mm dovetail many options- These are made much better than some of the flimsy units or conversion clamps you may have looked at. I have routinely swapped scopes around on the dovetail mounts with no difficulties other than a few clicks poa. Frankly you are over thinking things.

Anschutz mounts

Beeman air rifle rings for groved receivers works good.

Back