savage 112 mounts

M

mmercy

just looking at mounting a 16x super sniper 30mm tube to savage 112 la don't have 30mm rings yet but it appears the rings won't clear the transition of the tube using burris two piece base. don't want to re-invent the wheel, anybody have this setup?
thanks in advance
msm

Offset ring or one piece Weaver type base with Weaver type rings. I had good luck with the Farrell bases.

AVG, I have several Savage rifles with 3x12x56mm scopes, I use leupold std one piece windage screw type bases and super high rings. also have used Talley( located in Santee SC ). also I have a couple pairs of weaver bases if you need them, You coming to Summerville next weekend??

AVG, I have several Savage rifles with 3x12x56mm scopes, I use leupold std one piece windage screw type bases and super high rings. also have used Talley( located in Santee SC ). also I have a couple pairs of weaver bases if you need them, You coming to Summerville next weekend??

Good morning, Double D. Summerville is quite a hike for me, Richmond VA is just down the road about 100 miles so I'll be heading there on Saturday morning.

What do you think about the Burris Signature Zee rings? I have been using them for some time now and never had an issue until recent. My 30BR Savage was doing some strange things, I took the scope off, put it on a different gun, scope was fine. I put the scope back on and my problems went away. The rings were tight, however, something was still not right.

Adrian

Back