Saturday Oct. 16 - Southampton, MA - IR 50/50 3 Gun and UL

M

mistermike

The last SOTY IR 50/50 matches for the year at the Easthampton Fish & Game in Southampton, MA will be held this Saturday, October 16th.

Sign-in begins at 8:00 with the 3-gun match starting promptly at 9:00.

Lunch will be provided, sandwiches, water, soda, etc.

Following lunch the UL match will start.

SOTY awards will be made at the completion of the UL match.

If you can, please let me know if you are coming so I can get a head count for lunch.

If you need directions, or have questions, please send me an email or give me a call. My phone number is in the IR 50/50 "Contacts" area.

Looking forward to see everyone!

Best,
Michael

Yup, me too. By the sounds of things though we better bring along plenty of weights to keep our flags upright as supposedly it's going to be a bit on the breezy side ....but that's all about Boston, so maybe 100+ miles inland will find things more workable.

See you by 8.

Dave

Michael,
I'll be there, and as far as I know, Roody will be shooting, too. I just got done converting my spare front rest over to left handed for him so we'll see how he does shooting with his dominant hand/eye this time.
Todd

Todd,
If Roody was shooting at a disadvantage at the last match, we'd better watch out this match.

Pete and Fred -- glad you're making the drive down. Al, Penny and Dave looking forward to seeing you as always. Maryellen has some more goodies planned for our lunch.

Best,
Michael

Mike,
I will not be able to make it. I hope you guys have a good shoot.

Doug

Doug, you will be missed -- hope to see you at Holbrook on Sunday.

Back