Salem NY IR50/50 3-gun and UL Sun. 10/11

Renegade

Salem will hold is last SOTY matches of the year this Sunday. Sign in starts around 8am and the 3-gun match will begin at 10am. As always, lunch will be served after the 3-Gun match with the UL match to follow. It's going to be a little chilly in the morning (38 degrees) and warm up to about 57 by afternoon...sounds like a good day for some venison chili;)

Please give me a heads up if you plan to attend, and let me know how hot you like your chili.
Todd

Todd,
Looks like I will be shooting both matches.
Paul

I plan on being there. I'm a med-hot chili kind of guy. The 4-alarm fire stuff makes me have hallucinations.

Best,
Michael

Paul and Michael,
See you Sunday. I'm going to make two batches of chili, one mild to medium and the other the way I like it:eek: I'll bring Rolaids, too.

Todd

Wish I could be there, the weather sounds great. I know that sounds crazy, but this morn when I left for work at 5:30 AM it was 80 deg. and 95% humidity down here in lower LA (Alabama). Oh, it was still dark too! Venison chili sounds great, ya'll shoot straight!

Fiddler,
We'll have to go through a whole lot of sub-zero temps up here before we see 80 again:eek: They're calling for a hard frost here in the morning, now...think I'll dump a few more hot peppers in that second batch of chili:D
See you in the Spring,
Todd

Back