Sako P94 S HB Action screws

C

chris/a

Could some one please tell me what they have found to be the best tentsion
for the action screws and the factory setting
It is the a stand sako stock NO BEDDING BLOCKS
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
CHRIS :confused: :)

I would start at 20 inch/pounds. Those have a plastic trigger guard and it will flex at too much more than that. 30 at the max I expect.

I'd go along with a 30 in-lb max torque.
Mine is at 25 in-lb.

-What have you men found to be the best amo for BR work THANKS

br ammo

Chris/A
Since your first post was about the finnfire I presume thats what youre wanting to know what BR ammo for, if so:

Im still testing with my finnfire but so far ive found eley match EPS has been the best followed by Eley club, and believe it or not Geko Rifle.

EPS will group in the low .2's if i get the wind flag reading right. Im using EPS 1006-03147@1053. had a four shot group that sat at 0.096 last week till I blew out the 5th shot at .255.

Try any of the good ELEY/LAPUA or SK and just start testing, use flags - cant stress that enough- for testing. Seach posts on here and learn as much as you can.

A couple of tricks I have learnt the hard way. 1- write down everything you do, even on the targets etc so have a reference to go back to and 2 - dont test just one group, I have found my sako takes a while to settle in with any new ammo. I test at least 1/2 box and notice that groups start to come down as more of the test ammo goes through the tube. I know some will disagree but thats the joy of these forums.

PM me if you like as I have made up some label stickers for my targets and an excel spreadsheet to record all of my info.

cheers
chappo555

Back