SAD NEWS: Ron McCormick has left the range

MIKECAMERON

I am saddened to have to post that Ron McCormick has passed, he will be missed.I offer my condolences to all he knew and loved.

Sorry to hear the News!

Ron was here @ ChickenFoot about a year ago ! Him and Fiddler met up and Ron was trading his stuff to Fid and I got a gun case and NF scope from him ! He told me then his daughter was having health issues and it was all him & his wife could do was taking care of her . He always had a "few back in the day" RFBR stories to tell ! RIP Ron !

Hated to here this. Ron was one of the good guys. Really enjoyed hanging out with him and Fiddler at the Crawfish. He will be missed. Condolences to his family.

Ken & Cherie Henderson

Sad News

This is truly a sad time for all who knew Ron, and he will be sorely missed at the range. He always had a smile, advice, a quote, a joke, and a laugh. He was a true gentleman in every way and I am proud to call him my friend, I will miss him with a heavy heart.

Bill & Carol Smith

Sorry to here of the passing of Ron,he was one of the good one always enjoyed shooting with him at the Crawfish. Will have him and the family in my prayers. Gerald Higdon

I'm just getting back into RF BR after a 6 year break and Ron was one of the guys I most looked forward to catching up with. Always enjoyed chatting with him on my trips South. RIP Ron...

We will surely miss Ron. He was a class
Act. Jimiga

Ron

Still hard to believe that my ole buddy has passed on to a better place. All the trips together, sharing hotel rooms, shooting side by side and story’s are just but memories, but darn good ones. Never to be forgotten!
I use to talk to him everyday on the phone and still catch myself reaching to call him only to realize it’s just from habit. He is and will always be missed! Onward and Upward through the Fog!:eek:

Back