Sac Valley IR50/50 Double 3-Card Match

wfcustom

Sloughhouse BR Shooters will be holding a 6-Card (Two 3-card actually) IR 50/50 match Saturday April 15th, at the Sac Valley Shooting Center.
Match Director Dan Lutke will be missing in action, so I will be flying solo this time, but with the usual help we get I'm sure it will go smoothly.

Gates open at 7:00, go directly to Range 11, you do not have to check in at the Main Office.

Sign up/Bench draw starts at 7:30, if you are there for the Friday morning practice and want to draw your bench and set up your frame ahead of time you can.
We would like to get the shooting started as close to 8:00am as possible, so please try and get there early. (Pierre!)

We will shoot both our regular UNL class, as well as the new for 2023 Factory class.

We will be holding 2 individual matches of 3-Cards each, you can shoot both matches as UNL or Factory, or if you want to, shoot one of each.
I just need to know ahead of time, so I can set the matches up in the computer.
With Dan not being there I will be a little busy so the more we can do ahead of time, the better.

If we have 3 or more Factory class shooters, we will give out separate awards for each class.

Tell your friends and neighbors, we need to see more interest in these matches if they are to continue!
Hope to see you all on Saturday.
G

Back