River Bend Gun Club - Annual Spring Tournament

Jim Andress

River Bend Gun Club
River Bend Gun Club in north Georgia will host it's annual Gene Mowell Memorial Benchrest Tournament on April 13-14 2013. This is an NBRSA tournament for LV/HV at 100/200 yards. Match fees are $50/day, trailer hookups are $10/day. Range will be open for practice Thursday and Friday. Some type of cookout is planned for Saturday night. Closest motel/rentals are Big Canoe, Canton/Riverstone, Jasper, and Dawsonville. Contact Jim Andress 770-876-2351, benchrest@rbgc.org

plannin on me and dalton being there! I will at least be there. (pending anything else imperative). Looking forward to it! Hope it's warmer than Dublin was. lol

Boston Butt for Friday night.

plannin on me and dalton being there! I will at least be there. (pending anything else imperative). Looking forward to it! Hope it's warmer than Dublin was. lol

Glad I read you'll be there Matthew, we'll pick up one more Boston Butt for Friday night, that way we may have some left over for lunch Saturday.;) O yeah, Scott D., Cheryl is bringing, just for you, some fig bread.

Charlie and Cheryl

Hot meatballs

Forgot, it's possible my Granddaughter will cook up some meatballs, she's torn between watching her "boy friend" play baseball and coming up there and seeing and feeding all you old men. Y'all sure got some charisma.
Charlie

Fig Bread! You know there really is only one reason I shoot benchrest......Ya'll can try for your hall of fame points and chunks of wood....for me, It's all about Cheryl's Fig Bread.

Natural

Glad I read you'll be there Matthew, we'll pick up one more Boston Butt for Friday night, that way we may have some left over for lunch Saturday.;) O yeah, Scott D., Cheryl is bringing, just for you, some fig bread.

Charlie and Cheryl

Charlie, put up some fig bread and a couple of Naturals, never know when fat persons my show up.
HFV

Back