rifle stock with beding block

K

kman

im looking to buy a rifle stock with the aluminum block,ive looked at the metalist , whidden,and hogue,what one do u recomend,it gonna be 7mm magumn with 5.5 broughton barrel and 700 trued aciton,i need the fron of the scock to be as ridged as possible also i dont want to have to skem bed if i can get out of it

thanks in advance

ive found the HS stocks to be pretty decent, but even with the bedding block, they typically need to be bedded.

Bed stocks with al bedding blocks in them, especially 7 mags....I learned the hard way. Bedding will eliminate flyers if you are looking for less than 1/2" accuracy.

Good luck!

I have four of them, two of the older fiberthane and two of the newer kevlar versions and have bedded one and didn't see any difference. My one 7mmSTW will shoot 3 inch groups at 500yds and is not bedded. I torque them to 60 inch pounds. H-S
Bob

stocks with beding blocks

i was looking hard at the whidden stock made in south georgia i think nashville georgia ,im going there xmax week to check out in person,the 105 model was 360 dollars,i was the hoage stock was around 200 dollars,i want maxium accuracy i recon im gonna have tobed anyway

Back