RFBR in Portugal

tonykharper

The last time the RFBR World shoot was held in the USA was 2011. It was in South Carolina.

Team USA won about everything there was to win. That has led many to believe we are far ahead in this game.

Things are a changing. We may not be as far ahead as we think.

Below is a match report from Portugal this past weekend. Take a look at these scores and remember these were shot at meters.

I would like to congratulate Pedro S. for his truly remarkable performance. The rest of the field shot pretty good as well.

If the U.S. ever decides to field a team for one of the "world" shoots it may not go like last time.

TKH

port.jpg

Last edited:
Pedro has been crushing it over there for some time, you’re right Scott, he posts a wealth of very useful information.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1681662017481.jpg
    FB_IMG_1681662017481.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Thanks Tony for sharing, and all of you for your kind words.

In fact, it's a pity that no US Team comes to the International shootings.

WRABF WORLDS 2023 Plzen

Portugal in my opinion will be Rimfire favourites but keep a close eye on Italy, Germany, South Africa and Australia.

Agree with Pedro someone needs to get a Team USA together for World Events

Pedro and Team are still killing it!!!

Pedro and team are still killing it at meters.

I'm sure many of you have been there and you can image the adrenalin raging through Pedro on that last row of bulls on that third target.

There is no feeling in shooting sports that is any better than watching those last shots go through those bulls. Too many times it doesn't happen.

It is the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat that keeps us coming back.

Well done, Pedro!! You are the man!!

TKH

pedroscore2.jpeg

The Match continues in Portugal

The winds came up today and turned the match into a shooters match. The hold offs were in the 7 or 8 ring.

But Pedro still led the way. Just look at all the good scores shot in poor conditions at meters. These guys are getting it done.

Congrats again Pedro.

They are shooting sporter tomorrow and that will be the last day for this World Championship practice.

TKH

pedroscores3.jpeg

Back